Monday 15 August 2011

Male Card

To make these cards I used a Tim Holtz stamp and Tim Holtz film strip ribbon, along with Tim Holtz distress inks and perfect pearls mixed with water then spritzed onto the card using, yep you've guessed it, Tim Holtz mini misters.
On this card I blended two inks together then matted it onto green cardstock before attaching it to a card blank.
For this card I blended three inks together and used dark brown cardstock as a matt. To hold the film strip ribbon in place I used glossy accents which I then also used to highlight the clock.
 
To make these cards more personal you could stamp images behind the film strip ribbon that go with the person you are giving the card to or you could put photographs behind the film strip, they could be printed out using effects that match the colours used on the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment