Thursday 18 August 2011

Basic Grey


Basic Grey is the maker of my favourite papers, I just love Basic Grey and have a whole stash of paper that is purely to look at and stroke.
So when I found this card making kit at a greatly reduced price it seemed rude not to buy it. This is the Baby Card Kit with Sugared/Archaic papers, it is just fab.

 When making the cards from this kit you can make the cards by following the instructions given or by adding extras such as gems, ink,glitter or whatever else you have stored away. In this case I have used my own card base so as to make the cards bigger and used glossy accents, added faux stitching, glitter and inked.
I know this is a very old Basic Grey kit but I am a believer in using what you like when you like not just because something is new and in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment