Sunday 21 August 2011

Chistmas Book

 While sorting through my stash looking for a particular paper I found this blue sheet that reminded me of Christmas and snowfakes falling, I thought it was perfect for a Christmas Book so I matched it up with Bazzill Swiss Dots card and this is what I made.

Side View
 I have added gossy accents to the cover to give it texture that is in keeping with the swiss dots card. I used Faded Jeans distress ink, if I can find some blue ribbon I might add that to the binding.
Front

Divider
 
Divider for
menu's

Divider for receipts
These Christmas Books are great gifts for people who love to be organised, but the down side is the books I have made have been so loved that no one wants to write in them for fear of spoiling them. I must admit I have not liked to write in mine so I have put post-it notes on the pages!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment