Tuesday 6 May 2014

Male 21st Birthday Card

I cannot believe my eldest was 21 at the end of April, he hates it when I say he is still my baby!!!
I decided to make Jake this tri-shutter card. The base card is made using kraft card and because Jake is obviously special I used Basic Grey paper matted onto brown card stock.
I cut the 21 on my cricut then embossed the mirri card and ran brown stazon ink over the embossed bits. The 21 ribbon I bought from my local craft shop. Also if you look closely you can see the metal cog embellishments and embossed happy birthdays on the far side of the card.
I added an ink coloured rectangle to the back of the card to write my message on.
I am pleased to say that Jake thought the card was 'okay', which coming from him is high praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment