Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tea Caddy

For ages, years even, I have wanted to make a 'Tea Caddy', I don't drink tea or even like the smell of tea but there is something about a tea caddy that I love!!
So I was really pleased when I bought the May issue of Card Making and Papercraft magazine and found a template and instructions ready to make my very own.
I used kraft card for the base, bazzill card for matting and papermania paper for decoration.
 It was so easy to put together, I decided not to embellish the caddy as the person I will eventually give it to is a kinda embellishment free gal, the less fussy the better for her!!
I even managed to find matching teabags to go inside.
When I give this as a gift I will place the caddy in a cellaphane bag tied with curly ribbon.
I am now going to make a caddy in the same way to hold After Eights, yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment