Thursday 24 January 2013

Valentine Card

This is the card I have made this year for my Hubby, I'm safe he doesn't look at my blog.
The red strip of paper on the left matches the all in 1 box so he can have that as his Valentines gift!!
I hand cut the three big hearts, inked around the lighter two with red ink and the red heart in brown ink.
The three mini hearts were punched out then also inked with brown ink.
I stamped the 'Love' sentiment in two colour browns using the rock and roll technique where you ink up the stamp first in the lighter colour ink then gently roll the stamp over a darker ink pad, I really like the effect it gives and each time is different. I stamped the brown heart the same way.
This card is a great way to use up any scraps of paper you have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment