Thursday 23 June 2011

Male Card

Men can be very difficult to make cards for, you do not want anything to fussy but on the other hand you do not want the card too look to plain. I found this Tim Holtz stamp at a craft fayre, I already had the film strip at home so all I did was stamp the image in brown ink, I stamped the little clocks in each window of the film strip, then used distress inks to colour the whole stamped image. I spritzed the card with glimmer mist and left to dry. The glimmer mist does not show up on the photo but it is there, honest.
Once the glimmer mist was dry I attached my acetate film strip to the card with glossy accents, I also highlighted the clock face with glossy accents. I then mounted the card onto dark brown cardstock and attached to a card blank. I really like how it has come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment