Wednesday 29 June 2011

Drawer of Cards

Here is another drawer of cards that I have enjoyed making. This time the drawer holds cards that are 3"x3", not the usual A6 size I often make. The paper I have used is Hello Beautiful by MME. The roses on the top have been made by using the English Rose Creatables die in my vagabond the rolling the roses up and securing with glue.
I made five matching cards to go inside the drawer using a mixture of hand cut embellishments, Martha Stewart punches, nestabilities and stamps. I also added distress inks, stickles glitter and pearls for the finishing touches. I love making these card holders and think they make fantastic gifts for family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. These are very stylish. I hope they have bumpy bits on them somewhere!

    ReplyDelete