Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Sour Cream Carton

I hadn't seen these cute little cartons until about a month ago when Elouise, a crafty friend, showed me how to make them.
Aren't they fab?
As you can see from my photo they can be made any size, the big carton in the middle has a packet of peanuts hidden inside.
To make the smaller ones start with paper measuring 4¼" x 5½" put red tape along one short edge and normal double sided tape along the two long edges.
Remove the red tape backing and make a tube from the paper by rolling/curling the paper round.
Remove the backing from the tape on one of the ends, squash just the end together, fill the carton with goodies peel backing from tape at the end and squash that end together but so that it goes the other way from the first one. It is clearer in the pics!!!!
To finish off I scored each end three times using my scoreboard.
I then stamped the bunny in brown, punched him out and added him to the carton. I filled my little cartons with mini eggs and mini creme eggs.
They are so quick to make

 



No comments:

Post a Comment