Monday 17 June 2013

Chalkboard Cards

I just love the chalkboard effect cards, and I really love them when on an actual chalkboard style card.
I followed the easel instructions I found on 'feather tassel blog' by the very talented Angie.
With the card above I stamped the words with white ink then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder before rubbing white ink in for the chalkboard effect.
On the card below I stamped with white ink then heat embossed with white embossing powder before adding the chalky effect.
Both ways look great it just depends whether you want the image to pop or not. 
 The saying 'she believed she could so she did' is now my friends' mantra.
The mini card on the left is ATC size, whenever I make a card I really like I also make one ATC sized one to keep, they also act as good reminders or for inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment