Thursday 13 June 2013

Jelly Bean Jars

I love collecting (my family say hoarding) mini jars etc that I can use for all sorts of things.
I have made these for Father's Day gifts, not enough sweets to get fat on but just enough to satisfy the need for sugar!!
 I started by attaching white circles to the lids, then glued coordinating ribbon around the edge of the lids, which I then topped with a scallop circle. To this I added another white circle which I inked around and a stamped smaller scallop circle.
I stamped and punched out the yum tag and pushed the thread under the topper, what I should have done was attach the tag to the topper then put the topper on the lid..............next time!!
All the stamps and punches I have used are from stampin up.
Finally I filled the jars with yummy jelly beans.
Hope they like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment