Thursday 30 May 2013

New Baby Girl Card

I am so sorry I have not updated my blog for ages,  those of you who know me know I am no techno whizz, and my computor has had problems. Now they are sorted though!!

My Hubby's work mate has just become a Father for the first time, he and his partner have a beautiful little girl.
This is the card I made to celebrate her birth. 
When I first really got into card making it was the iris folding technique I enjoyed most.
The backing card has mini butterflies embossed on it, obviously I choose to use pinks.
I did originally try to heat emboss the time, date, weight and name onto the card but the stamps I had were not delicate enough, so I used peel offs instead. I know not everyone is a fan of them but they do the job well.
I think the card has turned out well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment