Wednesday 1 May 2013

Male Birthday Card

As soon as I saw this paper I knew I wanted to use it to make my Hubby his birthday card.
The paper is by Echo Park from All About The Boy series and is called, surprisingly, Gears.
I decided to make this spring card. The base of the card is from white cardstock.
The gear dies are from the Do-Craft range, I cut them from red and brown card then added glossy accents.
The ticket stamp is one I got from a local craft shop, it is bigger than the stampin up one, I stamped the image cut it out by hand then inked it, I also inked round the Gears paper.
The metal decorative corner is one I have had for ages but I only wanted to use it on something for someone special, plus if needs be I can dismantle the card and use it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment