Friday 7 December 2012

Cristmas Decoration

 
At the end of the summer I went to  a Stampin up day at Sylvia's crafty conservatory, she showed us how to make these fab decorations. On the day we made them in traditional red and green using SU inks.
I made this modern one for a good friend to hang in her craft room which she has recently decorated. I think she liked it. I used distress inks to stamp with and added glitter which cannot be seen in the picture.
 Sylvia gave us each a copy of the instructions but I'm sure they can be found through a google search.
I also made a box for the decoration to be stored in, I used 8" x 8" card and scored it on all four sides at 1 1/4", then cut and glued to make a box top.
The base was made in the same way but I started with card that measured 7 7/8" x 7 7/8" then scored the four sides at 1 1/4". As it was a gift I decorated the box too.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment