Tuesday 17 July 2012

Accordian Folder.


I made this accordion folder for my Mother-in-law for her birthday, it was so easy to make. I got the dimensions from Sylvia (watch this space for Sylvia's blog) The holder has six dividers so I also put six cards in it.
 The papers I used are a mixture of Basic Grey and Stampin up.
 I inked the edges of all the papers on the outside of the folder with distress inks, inside the tab and under the front panel of patterned paper are hidden magnets, I have found Basic Grey ones to be the best, I like the fact that they are hidden it makes the project more professional. 
This folder will easily hold more than six cards. Each divider could be named so one compartment could be for gift tags, one could be for birthday cards and maybe one for thank you cards, the possibilities are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment