Tuesday 11 February 2014

Special Occasions Book

Last year while I was off work I managed to watch Create and Craft when Clare Charvill was on promoting Graphic 45 products. I loved the 'A Place In Time'  papers, and was very taken with a special date book that Clare had made and flashed on the screen for inspiration, I immediately sent off for the papers, I usually use Cutting Edge Crafts, they offer really good products and have free P&P.  

 
As I said before Clare just gave a glimpse of the date book she made, so I sat down with my scrap paper to work out how I wanted to make mine, what size etc, and the best way to close the book.
 
I decided which images I wanted to cut out and how many pockets I wanted, I eventually made the book when I went away for a crafting weekend.
I sat next to  a wonderful lady called Ann who also loves Graphic 45 papers, she sent me a link to Clare's blog when we got home, mycreativespirit.blogspot.com.
 

I just think this date book is so lush, it almost seems a shame to write special occasion dates in it, but I will!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment