Saturday 20 April 2013

Telephone Box

This is another set of cards I made using Sylvia's 'Feeling Sentimental' stamp set.
I made these with my Father in mind, he has a thing about telephone boxes, so in the future I may make a box to store the cards in as a gift for him.
 I stamped the phone box image in brown then coloured it in using my reddest promarker. Next I coloured around the edge of the phone box with a light grey pen, I also used the same pen to add shading to the windows. The punched edge is in kraftcard.
I matted the stamped image onto brown then red card. The backing paper is from Echo Park, I think it is called Rock Star. I then made two paper strips using the reverse of the EP paper and washi tape.
My best brainwave was to put the dictionary explanation of a phone box onto the card, to do this I copied the dictionary page through my printer.
I love the modern bright look of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment