Thursday 29 November 2012

Advent Calendar

 
I've made this Adent Calendar to take into the class where I work, my own children either do not want a calendar, Jake age 19 but I do want a Christmas stocking Mum, or they want a shop bought one, Lucy and Adam!!!
The instructions for this are on the internet, I googled Advent calendars, it is very cleverly put together using a card grid and a Stampin up punch. The number squares are also from Stampin up. 
 
 I used a mixture of distress inks and stampin up inks to stamp the images.
The box handles are made from cross stich threads.
The chocolates inside the the little boxes are Hershy Kisses, at the moment they cost £3.00 for two packets at Asda, there are 30 chocolates in each packet.
This project is really easy to put together, the hardest part is cutting the card to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment