Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Egg Holder


These pictures are of the egg holders that I have made for family this year.
I bought the dinky ducks first then had to adjust the holder size to fit them. I also made several to hold the other types of eggs. The measuremens  are for the smaller egg holder.
The original holder is a peice of card 9cm x 20cm, scored at 3cm on each long side then at 5.5cm
and 8.5cm on each side of the short side of card. The corners are then cut off and two cuts are made on the long side to the centre line so that when folded together the box is formed that the egg will sit in. Finally punch holes in the top part of the holder to tie it together.
I really hope this makes sense!!

I have used a border to tidy the edges
of the holder. 
The cute rabbit is a stampin up stamp that I coloured using promarkers then cut out, it is then matted onto the scalloped circle.
HOPPY  EASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment