Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Picnic Basket.


When I first saw this picnic basket I just knew I had to make one, I even knew exactly where I had the paper and what embellishments I wanted to put on it!
I saw this made on a blog called egen-rantho.blogspot.com.
The flowers are cut from the Tim Holtz die mini garland tattered flowers. I have cut mine from felt and card stock. I did find though that some felt cut better than others, I used blue, green and pink but found the blue did not always cut all the way through. The only explanation I could come up for this is the different dye used, but I'm just guessing.
I curved the card flowers for added defination then held them altogether with a brad and glue.I have gone round the leaves with stardust stickles and also added some to the brads.
At the moment I'm not quite sure what to put in the picnic basket, homemade chocolates, cookies or something else, but I do know who I am giving the basket to, I cannot say as they may check out my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment