Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentine Box

This darling little box holds one chocolate, just right for a loved one or for someone who has everything!!
Zana, who comes to the Craftbuddies Crop, put me onto a blog called 'min lille blogg', on it are the most delicate boxes and cards that I have seen for a long while. I adapted the instructions to suit me as I prefer to work in inches, this is my take on the chocolate box.
The heart edge is made from a fiskars punch that I bought second hand, a very good buy I think as it is just right for this project.
The little hearts are the punched out bits from the the edge with 2mm gems glued on.
 
The flower is made from a strip of white card concertinaed and glued together, unfortunately I forgot to measure how long the strip of card was before I made the flower. I made the flower centre from the same paper.
 
The chocolate fits snugly in the centre of the box. But not for long in my house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment