My finished wallet looked so effective that Chris thought I had a real wallet sitting on my desk.
To get the wallet size I measured my son's wallet, he was hoping I would put a few notes in it for him. I decided how many pockets I wanted, which in this case was three, and used my circle punch to add the wallet detail. I also inked everything with walnut stain DI and added the faux stitching.
The only thing I would do differently when I make this again is to cut the cardstock for the inside 1/16" smaller than the outside cardstock, that way I think it will sit flatter. It would also look good if you distressed the cardstock first to make an old battered wallet.