Saturday 16 April 2011

Easter Lollies

I have been making these lolly covers today, I have seven neices and nephews and thought it would make a change to the normal Easter eggs. The lollies inside the wrappers are Easter chocolate ones from Sainsbury's. The stamp I used is from Stampin Up as are the punches. The card is from my scraps bag though it is slowly going down. I have to add that the beautiful wooden bowl has been made by my extremely clever husband who says he does not 'do' crafting.
 To make the wrappers I measured the lollies height and width, then added a bit for overlapping to put glue on, I prefere to use wet glue but tape works just as well. I punched a hole for the lolly stick to go through. Once they were all assembled I added the flower to the lolly front.
These look fantastic all grouped together, the pictures do not do them justice. They would be great for children's parties etc and they can be personalised.

No comments:

Post a Comment